KMBA Payment Schedule & Refund Policy 2021
This policy demonstrates our commitment to ensuring a barrier free environment for participation in our programs.
- Full payment will be invoiced over 8 equal payments due November 15th, December 15th, January 15th, February 15th, March 15th, April 15th, May 15th and June 15th
- Invoiced amounts for April, May and/or June may be reduced to reflect team sponsorship and individual fundraising efforts
- Players who have outstanding financial commitments will have their ability to participate in team activities limited until payment is received
- Teams with more than 3 players who have outstanding financial commitments may have their team ability to finance expenses through KMBA limited until payment is received.
- Select Player Fees
- Full payment will be invoiced over 2 equal payments due 3 weeks after team signing, and 6 weeks after team signing
- Players who have outstanding financial commitments will have their ability to participate in training dates limited until payment is received
- Payment schedules will follow the KWHL Committee schedule as prescribed
- No refund or partial refund will be offered based on player availability for team activities
- Refunds or partial refunds relating to extenuating circumstances (health, relocation of family to another centre, other) will be adjudicated on an individual basis by a committee consisting of:
- Executive Director
- 3 additional members appointed by the President