Rules and Notices
Important: Fall tournaments are designed to be an enjoyable break between the intensity of summer and winter training. Please maintain this spirit and "go with the flow".
- Times shown on the schedule are game start times. Any pre-game warmup time must be planned prior to this time.
- Pre-game warm ups on the infield are fine if there is time and teams agree. If the field is being used for a previous game warmups will occur outside the field. Games are to start on time
- All Baseball Ontario rules for this age group apply including mercy rules, pitch count rules, bat rules etc.
- Players will use the pitch count rules applicable to their age grouping as of the 2022 season (ie. a player born in 2010 will use the 13u pitch count rules as they will play the 12u division in 2022
- Coaches are responsible to follow Baseball Ontario pitch count rules. There is no pitch count app being used for the tournament. Anyone found not following pitch count rules will face suspensions from Baseball Ontario.
- No inning may start after 2hr15m for all pool games and semi finals
- Tie games will be allowed to stand in pool play
- Home team shall maintain the score and the visiting team shall keep the official pitch count. Pitch counts of the Official Pitch Counter will be the ONLY numbers used
- Home team in all pool games shall be determined by a coin flip between the teams. Teams will handle this on their own.
- Ties will be broken using this method
- Head to head record among tied teams
- Team with the smallest runs against ratio in all games
- Team with the highest runs for ratio in all games
- Coin toss
- Line-up cards do not need to be exchanged, teams may bat all players and use free defensive substitutions.
We have a partnership with the Crowne Plaza Kitchener Waterloo (519-744-4141 | email@example.com) for accomodations. You are not obligated to stay at this hotel but we are building a relationship and other teams have booked here.