Kitchener Minor Baseball is pleased to offer a six-week recreational Fall Ball program for the following age groups:
Each age group will have 50 players total to comply with the Ontario government legislation. The program is open to Kitchener and Waterloo residents.
- September 14th – October 24th
- Tuesday (6pm), Thursday (6pm), Saturday (3pm) for TBall
- Monday (6pm), Wednesday (6pm), Saturday (3pm) for all other age groups to accommodate Rep tryouts
- $150 per player includes a Tshirt jersey and a Panthers hat
- Teams will play two games per week minimum (priority game days will be weekdays with most Saturdays optional)
Players will need to complete all standard baseball waivers in addition to the Covid19 Baseball Ontario waiver and declaration that will be provided after registration closes.
Teams will strictly adhere to all Baseball Ontario Return to Sport Protocols, including, but not limited to:
- No use of dugouts/benches (players bring chairs)
- No shared equipment (players must have their own glove and bat)
- Hand sanitizing every half inning and no shared baseballs between teams
- No seeds, spitting, etc…
Full details of the Return to Sport Protocols can be found here
519 Sports Online KMBA Return to Sport safety video can be found here
Let’s Play Ball!