What is Fall Baseball?
Fall Ball provides players an opportunity to continue to develop their skills and enjoy six more weeks of baseball. Our Fall Ball teams play at 10 game schedule starting after Labour Day in the Western New York Boys of Summer League and wrap up with the No Offseason Sports Pink Ribbon Rundown in Pittsburgh, PA on October 12th and 13th, 2019.
Fall Ball divisions are at the 10U, 11U, 12U, 13U, 14U and 15U age groups using US age cutoffs.
About Panthers Fall Ball
The Kitchener Panthers are proud to offer our Rep and Select players the opportunity to compete in our Fall Ball Program. We field teams from 10U to 15U and offer players more time to play and opportuity to hone skills heading into the tryout process.
Our Fall Ball program offers:
- top level competition – measure yourself against the best in the Boys of Summer League as well at the Pink Ribbon Tournament in Pittsburgh
- one clinic per week hosted by our fall coaching staff
- one team practice per week
- the opportunity to compete in US based leagues and tournaments
- an affordable program – fees for our fall program are $350
Regitration and Team Make up
We are currently accepting applications for players born May 1, 2004 to April 30, 2010 who are interested in playing in our Fall Ball Program! Registration closes August 15th.
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER NOW