Skip to content
Scroll To Top
ALMOST FULL - ONE MORE TEAM NEEDED!
- Times shown on the schedule are game start times. Any pre-game warmup time must be planned prior to this time.
- All Baseball Ontario rules for the age group apply including mercy rules, pitch count rules, bat rules etc.
- To keep the trains running on time no inning may start after 2 hours for any game during the tournament (including playoffs)
- Tie games will be allowed to stand in pool play
- Pre-game warm ups on the infield is permitted if teams can agree on how to split the available time.
- Home team shall maintain the score and the visiting team shall keep the official pitch count. Pitch counts of the Official Pitch Counter will be the ONLY numbers used
- Home team in all pool games shall be determined by a coin flip between the teams. Teams will handle this on their own.
- Ties will be broken using this method
- Head to head record among tied teams
- Team with the smallest runs against ratio in all games
- Team with the highest runs for ratio in all games
- Coin toss
- Results must be posted immediately following your game on the TeamSnap app